Saturday, June 6, 2009

Never Felt So Dirty

Paul and I had been sleeping together for a few weeks when I'd finally moved into his house. His daughter stayed in Hawaii with her mom most of the time and this weekend she wasn't here. I loved turning our bedroom into heaven every night but it seemed like something was missing. I finally decided to talk to my friend Samantha about it while we were shopping with my new shiny black credit card in LA.

"I don't know what it is. It's so good it doesn't seem like there's anything that should be missing but I can't explain it. There just is," I said as we passed a few shops.

"Sweetie, I know exactly what you're talking about. You've had so much good girl sex with him, you haven't had bad girl sex with him have you?" Sam seemed to ask but it sounded more like a statement.

I thought about it, and I knew she was right. I hadn't had good girl sex with any one but Paul. But I sure as hell had bad girl sex with guys before him just so I knew I got what I wanted.

"I guess you're right. I haven't even tried to be naughty at all," I giggled at the thought. Paul hadn't called me a dirty name or forced me to do anything to him. I needed him to really control me. "How in the hell am I supposed to have naughty sex with a guy who doesn't seem like he wants to have naughty sex?"

"Oh, sweetie, believe me. He wants to have naughty sex. He just doesn't want to make you do anything that you don't want to do," Sam replied.

"How do you know?" We stopped in front of a very sexy looking lingerie store and walked in.

"Because he told my boyfriend on guys night, probably not thinking that my boyfriend would tell me because he knows how much I love to help you out in your relationships."

"Oh. Well then what am I supposed to do?"

"Honey, you pick out a smoking little black dress to wear during a romantic dinner. Then you go upstairs and put on some sexy skimpy lingerie while he's still downstairs thinking you two are gonna watch a movie like you always do. And then you call him upstairs in your best siren voice and as soon as he's in your room, you give it to him." Sam held out some hot looking pieces for me to try on and pointed towards the dressing room. I accepted them with a smile and laughed all the way to the back of the store.

"What would I do without you Sammy?"

"You would be lost and your world would crumble." She smiled back at me sweetly but I knew she meant it.

That night, I made Paul an awesome steak dinner in a sexy black dress I had found with Sam at the lingerie store. Paul seemed to stare at the see through fabric all through dinner. I bent over as much as possible so he could get a peek from every angle.

"That's a nice dress. When'd you get?" he asked staring down at his plate.

"Oh, do you like it? I picked it out when Sam and I went shopping today," I said with a huge smile plastered on my face.

After we finished, he took his usual spot on the couch and began to look for a movie.

"Where you going?" he asked as I started to walk up the stairs.

"I just have to grab something. I'll be right back," I said with a smile creeping on my lips. I ran up the stairs to our room and closed the door as quietly as I could. I slipped on the sexy hot pink and black satin and mesh two piece Sam had helped me pick out, flipped out my curly hair, sexified my makeup a little more, and slipped on my black heeled slippers. I lit a few candles that we had already placed in the room and shut the lights off. I opened the door and peeked out just enough to see Paul in the living room but so he couldn't see me behind the door. "Paul, can you come help me for a sec?!"

I heard his footsteps as he bounded up the stairs and into our room. I shut the door as I looked at him in the middle of the room. His jaw hit the floor as he took in my new look.

"What's all this about?" he managed to whisper.

"I'm tired of being nice," I replied as I stepped forward seductively with each word, my tits bouncing with each step. I pushed him into a chair I had set up next to a stripper pole Sam's boyfriend had set up for me before Paul had come home. I turned on the club music I had found and danced around the pole like I had in my old days. The days I would never reveal about to Paul. I sat on his lap and rubbed my hot, already sweaty body on him. I let him watch my hands travel down my body and back up. He started to bite my neck and I knew I'd broken him. I let him up and ripped his shirt off, undid his belt and pulled it off, his pants falling to the floor as I whipped his belt behind me. His cock hung so high I could have raised a flag on it. He tried to kiss me, but I pushed him down on to the bed where I blind-folded him and handcuffed his arms and feet to the wrought iron bed.

"Wow! You take bad girl to the tenth degree!" he exclaimed as I nibbled my way down his body.

"You have no idea," I replied before taking his massive cock into my mouth. I sucked and licked, stopping to lightly nibble every few seconds, and then I sucked and licked some more.

"Oh please uncuff me, oh please."

I traced my tongue up his body, stopping to lightly bite at his nipples and then his neck.

"Why? You wanna fuck my pretty little face don't you? Is that what you want you bad boy?"

"Oh, if you'll let me."

"Fine, I guess I could let you off on good behavior." I took his blind-fold off, uncuffed his hands and took my place back down at his cock, pushing the huge dick as far into my mouth as it would go. Paul placed his hands on the sides of my head and controlled my bobbing.

"Oh, yeah, you nasty slut, you love that don't you." The truth was that I did. I'd never felt so hot in my life. It was better than it had been in my party days when I was considered the frat whore. I continued to suck and fuck his cock with my mouth for few minutes and then I stopped and swiftly handcuffed him to the bed again. He looked at me in confusion.

"I'm gonna fuck you like no nasty slut has ever fucked you." I scratched his chest as I hovered over him on all fours. I swung around into reverse cowgirl and planted my feet on the bed before pushing his giant cock into my soaking wet pussy. He bit my shoulder as I began to bounce up and down on his huge dick. He'd never felt so big inside me before and I knew he was enjoying it as much as I was. He'd never forget tonight that's for sure. I sat up and flipped around to face him with him still inside. I rode him hard and fast, slamming my wet pussy down as far as it would go. Paul pulled and wriggled in his chains, dying to touch me, but I refused to let him go everytime he begged. When I knew I was on the brink of finishing I got up and sat on his face. He lapped at my soaking lips and fucked my cunt with his tongue. "Oh, yeah, fucking eat that pussy you bad dog!"

"Oh baby, oh please let me cum!"

I got back on his dick and leaned back so he could see everything.

"Oh I'm gonna cum!"

I got off and his cum sprayed all over my hot sweaty body and my new lingerie. I shoved his not even a little bit limp dick back into my pussy, took a little cum off my body with my finger, and licked it off as he watched with anticipation.

"You don't think you're only gonna finish once do you?"

A smile grew on his face as I uncuffed him from the bed completely. I'd let him have his turn to be naughty.

To be honest, that was the last I remembered of the night, since he made me cum so many times that my brain finally shut off and my subconscious took over. We woke up naked next to each other, wrapped in the sheets, pillows thrown all over the room and clothes laying everywhere. Paul looked at me as happy as ever.

"Okay, you have to tell me what last night was all about," he finally said.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I said with a smile as I curled up into his arms.

"I think I can live with that." He chuckled.